In response to the overwhelming need for continuing education in the healthcare profession and the importance of community outreach, Williams Professional Counseling Services has developed an evolving series of workshops and presentations that can directly target your facility or group needs. Whether it is a Fortune 500 company, a Hospital In-Service or a family support group, Calvin brings energy and enthusiasm to every program. He is committed to sharing his experience with others and is grounded in practical application principles that will benefit any audience.
- Addiction Principles for Professional Counselors (and Employers)
- Serenity NOW! (A motivational talk on the daily application of the Serenity Prayer)
- Documentation and Treatment Planning
- Treating Co-Occuring Disorders
- Ethical Decision Making
- Stages of Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Counseling the Chemically Dependent Family
- Leadership Development and Team Building
- Effective Communication: Say WHAT?
- Quality Service
- Strategic Planning: From Here to There.
- Enhancing Motivation for Change
- Verbal Influences
- "What's Up Doc" Consultation and Collaboration
Call or email TODAY for a consult or to book a speaking engagement. (318) 512-6226 or [email protected]